Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Software UART version running on 18F25K22 [solved]
Hi Peter,
I am very new to all this and am trying to get into programming.
a few months ago i went to this market for second hand electronix and found a few tubes of new PIC18F14K22. since then i started playing arround with them so i had to buy a pickit3 and some other bits and bobs.
then recently i discovered picaxe and i think it's great for beginners like me. and when i saw that the picaxe20x2 chip is actually a 18F14K22 i went crazy happy as i thought "hey i have a bunch of these... so.. great" ofcourse i didnt realize that they are not just plain 18f14k22 chips but rather they have a bootloader installed that make them work with picaxe. 
So off to the internet i went in search for a way to install this bootloader myself.
not much luck... until i found your post about this subject and the spark of hope reignited.

can i please ask you, if at all possible, to help me with the code you wrote for the picaxe20x2 bootloader?
not sure if i can be of any help to you in return but maybe i can send you some PIC's in return? (as i said i have a few)

thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Software UART version running on 18F25K22 [solved] - by bogdanaioane - 2017-01-29, 02:31:29