Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24HJ128GP504
Hi,

I have a problem with implementing 16bit bootloader to PIC24HJ128GP504. I'd like to use internal oscillator (FRC) on 7,37Mhz (without PLL). RP14 is RX, RP15 is TX (I set their TRIS registers in user_code.inc and set PPS register values - is there anything else I have to set?)

GUI app tells this:
Initiating write...
      Searching for bl . The hardware detected a framing error.response timed out
      Found dsPIC30F3014
      Firmware version timed out
      Tx 1 byte / Rx 2 bytes / 6,3s
      Write failed

Why GUI founds dsPIC30F3014? Could it be timing error? (baud rates are same in settings.inc and gui - 9600 bauds)..

Thank you for your help Blush

.zip   firmware_16-bit.zip (Size: 78.93 KB / Downloads: 24)
From the firmware manual
Quote:Pins that can be used by the A/D are many times configured as analog on startup. If any of
those pins that are to be used by the communication module they need to be configured to
be digital. Read more about this in the device datasheet, sections I/O Ports and A/D module.
(2015-12-18, 20:40:48)Mikael Gustavsson Wrote: From the firmware manual
Quote:Pins that can be used by the A/D are many times configured as analog on startup. If any of
those pins that are to be used by the communication module they need to be configured to
be digital. Read more about this in the device datasheet, sections I/O Ports and A/D module.

Hi, 

we still have problem with bootloader, we changed our settings. Now we want pic witch external 10MHz oscilator, but bootloader still return error - Found another pic of framing error..

What can be wrong? 

Thank you!

Attached Files
.zip   firmware_16-bit.zip (Size: 69.87 KB / Downloads: 16)