Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bootloader not working for PIC18f87j94
Hello everyone, PIC18f87j94 is not available in list of DS30 loader gui options. I am trying to program pic using bootloader so that it could reprogram itself using SD card. I tried using random PIC availabe in list such as PIC18f87j93 but "write flash" option doesn't get activated for selection. I gave the right path for hex file of my program and also selected the COM port which appeared in list. I got the message "Hex file successfully parsed". Please help. Thank you.
Hi,
Please zip and post your application hex file.
(2014-09-29, 14:27:15)MikaelĀ Gustavsson Wrote: Hi,
Please zip and post your application hex file.
Sorry for delay in response. I was involved with other immediate issue in mean time. Thank you for your reply. I have attached my hex file with this mail. Please help me with this issue.

Best Regards,
Siddhesh

Attached Files
.zip   uas.zip (Size: 70.82 KB / Downloads: 3)
Which compiler was used to produce the hex file? The boot loader is located at the end of the flash and the hex file contains data which would overwrite the boot loader for PIC18F87J93.

87J84 will be supported in the next release which is not scheduled. The commercial version supports it already. Read more at www.ds30loader.com
(2014-11-02, 23:09:23)MikaelĀ Gustavsson Wrote: Which compiler was used to produce the hex file? The boot loader is located at the end of the flash and the hex file contains data which would overwrite the boot loader for PIC18F87J93.

87J84 will be supported in the next release which is not scheduled. The commercial version supports it already. Read more at www.ds30loader.com
Thank you for your reply. I am using MPLAB IDE v8.92 software with XC8 v1.21 compiler. I am using PIC18f87j94. I am sorry but I didn't understood what you mean by boot loader is located at the end of flash. But yes, I just hope the supported version is released soon. Thank you.