Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dspic30F4011
Hi to all,
this is my first post here. I'm looking for firmware for dspic30F4011. Within download version ds_loader_14087 I can not find it, so I am not able to build hex file. Anybody able to help ?

Thanks
Damir
Hi,
You just need configure the boot loader firmware in firmware 16-bit for dsPIC30F4011.

Regards
Mikael
(2014-12-03, 13:24:31)MikaelĀ Gustavsson Wrote: Hi,
You just need configure the boot loader firmware in firmware 16-bit for dsPIC30F4011.

Regards
Mikael

Hi Mikael,
I know what should I do, but at the moment I should download MPLAB because I do not use it, and start process. Will try to do it. I was trying to show kids in
school how to use DSPIC instead of PIC 18 what we usually use but we found that our programmer fail to program dspic30F401 because of max232 which is sold on board is also connected on same line, so I am looking for solution to upload boatload firmware to dspic and save a time.
I will appreciate if you can send me hex file for 4011 that I can possibly jump over downloading MPLAB. It is for only one card we got with dspic.
Thanks a lot,
Damir
Hi Damir,
For that kind of services, please see contact me from www.ds30loader.com to get a quote.

Regards
Mikael